Our UK Nationwide collection and delivery service can pick up your damaged hoverboard or swegway within 1 working day.
How does it work?
- Add this product to your cart and checkout
- We send you a shipping label
- You drop off your board at a local UPS Access Point (most within 1-2 miles from your location)
- The board arrives at our Repair Centre within 1 working day
Once we receive your hoverboard our technicians run a FREE components check, we then contact you to discuss the parts that have to be replaced or fixed and the costs associated with this.
What happens if the cost is too high? No problem. We dispatch the board the same day back to you.
Please note: Parcel dimensions must not exceed below allowances:
- Maximum weight: 20KG
- Maximum length: 0.8m
- Maximum length + girth: 2.2m
Parcels over the above dimensions will be charged an additional surcharge of £30 (each way). Items will not be released until surcharge has been settled in full.
Please note, this product is for collection and delivery service (return shipping) only and does not cover the cost of any parts or labour.